Brick rancher with many updates including oak cabinets, ceramic tile in the kitchen, and bath and freshly painted. Hickory hardwood located through main level. Living room has a stone fire place for pellets or propane. Finished basement with a bar and a home theater. Outside features include indoor pool, a large Morton oversized 2 car garage at rear of property, a 2 car carport, and 3 additional large buildings for more storage. there is a covered back and front porch for relaxing after a long day at work. Come see this unique property before it's gone.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
2,339 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
WAYNESBORO AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Frame
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Pasture
- VILLAGE DISTRICT
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price