New to the market this 4 bedroom home located on a quiet cul-de-sac is ready to move into. Features separate dining room, living room, family room off kitchen with a fireplace and laundry on the main level. Upstairs bedrooms all have beautiful hardwood floors under the carpet. Home also has an inground pool to relax in during the hot summer days. This home also includes an extra lot at 10 Bittersweet Drive which gives you a large backyard. The additional lot is .34 acres bringing the land total of 3/4 of an acre! Home is conveniently located to Dual Highway and Route 70. Just a short distance to Meritus hospital. Come see this home before it is too late!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Septic
2,260 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S), Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price